The Wedding of Heather & David, St John's Renfield Church, Glasgow, 18th June 2022
Updated: Aug 4
On Sat the 18th June 2022, I had the very great pleasure to provide the photography at the wedding of the lovely Heather and her new husband David, at the amazing St John's Renfield Church in Beaconsfield Road, Glasgow. This was a great wedding at a fantastic church which just loans itself to great photo opportunities. Throughout the day Heather and David were really easy to work with, just as they were on their Pre Wedding shoot 4 weeks previously. Their family and friends were a fun bunch all day which always makes my job easier. I would like to wish Heather and David all the very best for their future together and to wish them
all the very best for their future together.
Kerry & David provided me with a little information on how they met and their journey
to their wedding day. So read on to get a flavour of this smashing couple.
1) Tell us how you first met. Who, what, when, where, why?
Give us the dirty details.We met on a dating site lol.. Dave and myself arranged to meet at Buchanan bus station, 1st time I set eyes on him I went all weak at the knees lol.. then went for a coffee then a drink, I knew he was the guy for me not long after our 1st few dates.
2) When did you know he/she was the one?
Was there something he/she did?, etc.I knew after our 1st few dates he was the one for me.. he made me laugh so much and always made me feel safe and wee never ran out of things to talk about.. wee could talk for hours.
3) Tell us about the proposal. (Did you see it coming, how long was it in the planning? , how did you feel?
Nervous, excited, freaking out?)Yes I knew wee talked about it and went to look for rings together.. he proposed near Murdock county park with the beautiful countryside behind me, it was just him and I and was extremely romantic.. I was the happiest woman alive on that moment.
4) Tell us the one thing you love most about each other.
I love the way he always puts me first, makes me laugh and wee never go to sleep angry with each other..
He loves that I'm trustworthy and loyal and the love I show him.. and he says he also loves my cooking haha
5) Besides getting married – what’s the one thing you are looking forward to on your wedding day?
Celebrating with family and friends it's been a long time coming.
6) What’s your theme or what inspired your décor?Pearl's and diamonte and colour scheme is white and silver at the venue.. Dave will have his family tartan on and the bridesmaids will match him.8) What’s one thing you wish you would have known earlier in regards to planning your wedding?How difficult the seating plan would be lol.. and of course Covid 19 has been awful to work around.